Consular legalization is a confirmation of the authenticity of signatures, seals and stamps on the documents.
Consular legalization is performed in several stages:
1. Document certification in the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine;
2. Translation of the document into foreign language, certification of the document copy and the translator’s signature by the notary;
3. Document certification in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
4. Document certification in the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine;
5. Document legalization in the appropriate Consulate.
Only after passing all of the above mentioned stages, the document is ready to be submitted to the official authorities of the country of destination.
It should be noted that each country has its own requirements as to the certification procedure. Specialists of the Translation Agency “Etalon” are ready to give you comprehensive consultation on the subject of consular legalization in a specific country.
Consular legalization service may be provided both in whole (including the consulate of the country of destination), and in part — only in the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of the Internal Affairs of Ukraine. Partial legalization means that the client legalizes the document in the consulate of the country of destination on his/her own.
Have you decided to order the service in our agency?
You can place your order and receive complete consultation service, having visited our office at the address: Kharkov, Sumskaia St., 37-B, 2 floor, office No.25, or having filled in the feedback form, or having simply called to our office!