High-quality translation of the passport. Price, terms and conditions of serviceTranslation of a passport is one of the most common in translation of personal documents.
We provide notarized translation of a passport of a citizen of any country
• translation of a national identity document of Ukraine
• translation of an international passport of the citizen of Ukraine
• translation of a national identity document of Russia • translation of an international passport of Russia • translation of an American passport • translation of an Israeli passport • translation of a German passport
• translation of a Turkish passport
• translation of a Turkmen passport and many other.
We have already translated passports of the citizens of 103 countries of the world!
Why do you need to translate a national identity document of Ukraine? Most often, translation of a national identity document of Ukraine is needed for:
• submitting documents to the embassies of other countries at the territory of Ukraine;
• submitting it to the higher education institution for diploma issue (in case you have no international passport);
• confirming the residence of the citizen of Ukraine travelling abroad. Please note! When submitting documents to the Consulate or the Embassy of the Russian Federation in Ukraine, it is necessary to provide translation of a national identity document of Ukraine despite the fact that most information in the Ukrainian identity document is duplicated in Russian! This is due to the fact that all stamps and seals in the Ukrainian identity document are mainly in Ukrainian.
Why do you need to translate a passport of a foreign citizen into Ukrainian? • To submit documents to any Vital Statistics Department of Ukraine • To order a criminal record certificate • For notarial certification of any deeds • For drawing up an invitation for a foreigner • To submit documents to any Visa and Registration Department (residence permit and its prolongation, temporary identity document etc.) • To obtain a work permit (employment) • To submit documents to the fiscal service to receive TIN (taxpayer identification number) • To register banking operation (e.g., to open an account for a non-resident of Ukraine) How can the translation of a passport be certified? • notarized (to submit to the bank, government agencies, notaries etc.) • by the official seal of the Agency (to the embassies of foreign countries, to higher education institutions). Why is the translation of a passport in our Agency PROFITABLE? According to the law of Ukraine, all notaries (both public and private) must perform certification only in Ukrainian. When submitting document abroad, you will certainly need the translation of the notarial certification record. We will translate the seal and the certification record of the notary into any language FREE OF CHARGE, and you will not have to spend money and time for this abroad! Also in our Agency, you can always order urgent translation of a passport. Have you decided to order the service in our agency? You can place your order and receive complete consultation service, having visited our office at the address: Kharkov, Sumskaia St., 37-B, 2 floor, office No.25, or having filled in the feedback form, or having simply called to our office!